Role-Playing

Forum Home > ThunderClan > Sticky: ThunderClan Camp

Xai

Swifttalon's ear twitched at Hawkshadow's comment. He felt confused as to whether he should be offended or not, since his mother was WindClan. In the end, he just shrugged. "Probably." he mewed lamely, smiling. 

August 24, 2012 at 8:49 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Keisharall
Site Owner

Hawkshadow, seeing the weak-ish smile, frowned. He had a feeling what was bothering Swifttalon... He knew he was Half-Clan, but he'd always proved loyal to ThunderClan and was a strong Warrior, a good asset. "But I bet the way they run whips up a nice breeze for them two. After all, they are the fastest of all the Clans." he mewed in an equally lame attempt to lighten his words.

August 24, 2012 at 11:59 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Xai

Swifttalon chuckled and nodded. "I'm not offended, you know." he said, grinning at Hawkshadow. "Even if I am Half-Clan, the trees will always be my home." 

August 25, 2012 at 12:18 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Tiga
This content has been removed due to abuse.
August 25, 2012 at 8:22 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Cloudy
Administrator

Jaggedstar nodded to Ashtail then walked over to the medicine cat and sat down next to her. "Have you had many herbs grown this year?" he asked suddenly. He looked off in the distance and it was obvious that something was on his mind. He was thinking about the future....

Thornpaw found a moss ball, then tossed it to Sparrowpaw. "I wonder if you're still as good as this game as you used to be." he purred with a challenge in his meow.

August 26, 2012 at 5:16 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Keisharall
Site Owner

Hawkshadow flicked his ear and gave a lopsided grin and an awkward chuckle. "Yeah well, I'm glad to hear it." he said, not quite sure how to reply. "Trees are good. Very good." he said, not really sure where he was going, and knowing that he was just making it even more awkward...

Sparrowpaw jumped up and caught it, purring. "Trust me, I'll always be good enough to beat you." she teased, batting it back to her brother with a grin on her face. Her early disappointment had quickly evaporated now, playing with Thornpaw.

August 26, 2012 at 6:50 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Xai

Swifttalon nodded and softly chuckled. "I meant ThunderClan will always be my home." he meowed, correcting himself. 

August 26, 2012 at 8:09 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Tiga
August 27, 2012 at 3:44 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Cloudy
Administrator

Jaggedstar shrugged slightly. "No, nothing is wrong." he meowed. "I was just curious." 

Thornpaw grinned at Sparrowpaw. "Oh, we'll see about that!" he growled and batted the moss-ball back at her.

August 27, 2012 at 10:48 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Tiga
August 28, 2012 at 5:01 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Keisharall
Site Owner

Hawkshadow nodded hastily. "Yeah, I know." he mewed, then fluffed his fur. Thinking of the heat, he let it lie flat again. "You know, with this heat, swimming like a RiverClan cat doesn't sound like a bad idea." he said with a chuckle, changing the subject. 

Sparrowpaw laughed and continued to hit the ball back to Thornpaw as they swatted it back and forth.

August 28, 2012 at 2:37 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Xai

Swifttalon laughed and nodded. "I hope it doesn't get any worse, or else it'll be an option." he meowed, curling his tail around his paws and looking at the clouds.

August 28, 2012 at 4:07 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Cloudy
Administrator

Thornpaw caught the ball between his teeth then with a mischevious look in his eyes, he took off running. 

Jaggedstar watched Thornpaw and Sparrowpaw play, and he grunted. Kitish....

August 28, 2012 at 9:41 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Tiga
August 29, 2012 at 4:02 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Tiga
August 29, 2012 at 4:33 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Keisharall
Site Owner

Sparrowpaw grinned. "Hey!" she portested taking off after him. She darted across the middle so that he'd have to go around the outside, taking a slightly longer route to avoid her. With a smile, she lunged at Thornpaw's paws, hoping to trip him up and get the ball from him. 

Hawkshadow chuckled, then blinked as two shapes streaked past him, watching Sparrowpaw chasing Thornpaw. He grinned, wathing them play, and then heard a grunt off to his left. Looking over, he saw Jaggedstar watching the kits, his face impassive as ever. Frowning slightly, he had a feeling Jaggedstar didn't appreciate the apprentice's messing around...

August 29, 2012 at 4:27 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Cloudy
Administrator

Thornpaw's eyes widened when he saw Sparrowpaw leapt for his paws, and he reacted to late. He tumbled forward, dropping the mossball and lying in the dirt. "Hey!" 

Jaggedstar nodded again to Ashtail then looked back ahead. "Leaf-bare will be hard for us, like it always is...." he commented.  He heard a thump, and he twitched his ear, already knowing who it was about of the two siblings. 

August 30, 2012 at 10:30 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Tiga
August 31, 2012 at 4:28 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Cloudy
Administrator

Jaggedstar grunted. "If they do, maybe you shouldn't treat them. That way, they might learn." 

August 31, 2012 at 11:21 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Keisharall
Site Owner

(( Should Jaggedstar go back to mentoring Sparrowpaw while Xai's gone for a few days? ))

Sparrowpaw grinned and dashed forward, grabbing the mossball. "I told you, Thornpaw!" she purred, going over to her brother and offering to help him up as she crouched down. "Come on. Let's grab something to eat. We've hunted for the Clan." she mewed with a smile, setting the mossball down.

August 31, 2012 at 10:51 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.