Role-Playing

Forum Home > ShadowClan > Sticky: ShadowClan Camp

Xai

Amberfire listened to the cats and she couldn't help agreeing with them. You never know what the other clans would do. "I guess you're all right..." she meowed. She turned and went over to the fresh-kill pile, grabbing a mouse.

August 28, 2012 at 10:56 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Keisharall
Site Owner

Dawnstar smirked, her tail swishing across the ground. "Well, hopefully we'll have a while before we have to deal with any of the Clans trying to steal what's rightfully ours." she mewed, shaking out her coat. 

August 28, 2012 at 2:41 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Cloudy
Administrator

Darkwhisper looked at Dawnstar and shrugged. "I don't know....I wouldn't mind reminding the other clans not to mess with ShadowClan." he flexed his claws. 

August 28, 2012 at 10:04 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Keisharall
Site Owner

Dawnstar looked at her brother, flicking her tail. "Yes, I know you would, as we all should, but with leaf-fall close, the herbs are going to start disappearing soon. We don't want them wasted by other Clans stupidity." she mewed, flicking her tail. Luckily they had not lost any territory this year to the other Clans, so they should be fine for Leafbare....

August 29, 2012 at 4:33 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Cloudy
Administrator

Darkwhisper sighed. "I suppose so...." he grumbled. He looked around the called Smokepaw over. "Smokepaw." 

August 29, 2012 at 9:23 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Xai

Smokepaw jumped when he heard his name suddenly, and he looked towards where he heard it coming from. He saw Darkwhisper and he padded over to his mentor. "Yes?" he meowed.

August 29, 2012 at 11:13 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Windy

Russtclaw got to his paws, feeling restless.

August 30, 2012 at 4:28 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Keisharall
Site Owner

Bramblestorm flicked his tail, looking around camp, content as he watched his clanmates mingle.

August 30, 2012 at 10:06 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.